Registration starts at 9:00am with coffee.
Lunch will be provided at noon.
Attend for the entire program or just the topics that interest you most.
Product development and launch is becoming more complex, and testing is more crucial than ever to ensure that end users get the experience you promise. To help you understand the trends and address the challenges, Spirent is hosting a complimentary seminar in Tel Aviv on Tuesday 9th June for executives in the technology industry.
The event will cover a range of different technologies to reflect Spirent’s expanded portfolio, following recent acquisitions such as Radvision’s Technology Business Unit last year. Spirent now addresses the entire product life cycle from design and development, to functional, audio and video quality, interoperability, conformance and carrier acceptance testing.
Registration starts at 9:00am with coffee. Lunch will be provided at noon. Attend for the entire program or just the topics that interest you most.
Details are being finalized, and will include:
- Ethernet – how to test new services, such as cloud, more effectively;
- Mobile devices – verify new M2M and other services;
- IMS/VoLTE/RCS – develop solutions for Voice and Video communication;
- Services – ensure compatibility for VOLTE, RCS, VoIP and more;
- Security – how to address new challenges?